Who is Sioux Falls First Youth
Thank you for checking out our Youth Page!
We want to invite you to be our guest and know that you are welcome anytime. Our church doors are wide open to youth of all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. So whether you are just starting to ask questions about God, or want to grow more in your relationship with Jesus. Sioux Falls First Youth is the place for you. Welcome Home!
We exist to lead youth into a LIFE-CHANGING relationship with Jesus Christ.
Get to know us
- Youth Focused- All Middle School and High School aged Youth are invited to be apart of the family,
- Discipleship - Discipleship is a fancy word that literally means: someone helping another in their relationship with Jesus. Simple right!? We believe that discipleship only happens through authentic relationships and doing life with each other. For this reason, our Youth group relies on Life Groups.
- Life Change Groups- These are groups that gather together regularly in an environment of Grace and Truth, where we have committed adults that lead our youth to become more like Jesus.
- Large Group Gatherings - We gather as a expecting Holy Spirit to show up and transform lives. You can expect to see student lead worship, our Pastors, Life Group Leaders or Students preach/teach from the Word of God; which is Perfect and Without Error and transforms lives.
- Ownership - We believe that each student is not going to lead life change One Day, but is leading life change Now. They do this by taking ownership of their faith and saying yes to Jesus daily.
Middle School - Sunday morning at 11:30am in the gym.
High School - Sunday evening at 6:30 pm in sanctuary with hangout time beginning at 5:30pm
SFF Youth Goals
Whether you call this home from the day you were born or you just started calling it home 5 seconds ago, It’s our prayer that you get involved by;
- Giving through Speed the Light
- Participating in showing God’s love through missions; locally and around the world
- Serving in and outside of the church,
- Using your influence to share the hope of Jesus Christ in your communities,
- Going to Summer Camp and Youth Conference; to grow your relationship with Jesus,
- And finding what gifts you have to use for God by participating in Fine Arts.
These are just some of our goals for our youth here at SFF YOUTH.
Connect With Us
Join the SFF Youth DREAM TEAM
We value your willingness to lead with Sioux Falls First Youth and serve alongside us as we lead the Youth of Sioux Falls in a Life Changing relationship with Jesus. We have already prayed for you and the application below is just a way to hear your heart and get to know you a little before we meet face to face. Thank you for your heart to Lead Life Change with the next generation it is our hope that SFF Youth will be the perfect fit for you.